Related Tags 2019/
- Keeneland tacks on an extra day to Spring Meet in 2019 December 12, 2018Keeneland will open its 2019 Spring Meet a day earlier than it originally planned and add two stakes races to the schedule, which is highlighted by th […]
- HSBC: These 10 risks could throw the markets and economy for a loop in 2019 December 12, 2018Trade tensions, impact from climate change, and corporate debt at an all-time high were among the items HSBC said were the top 10 risks facing the mar […]
- Nearly half of corporate CFOs are expecting a US recession by the end of 2019 December 12, 2018Chief financial officers see a 48.6 percent chance of a recession by the end of 2012, according to a Duke University survey. The executives cite the e […]
- NFL Mock Draft 2019: ESPN has Eagles picking this elite cornerback in 1st round December 12, 2018The Eagles' situation at cornerback this season has reached such dire straits that a couple weeks ago they were forced to start three players who […]
- NFL teams to play four games in London, one in Mexico City in 2019 December 12, 2018The NFL will stage four games in London and one in Mexico City next season, with the Jaguars, Chargers, Rams, Raiders and Buccaneers serving as hosts. […]
- Coming in 2019: Shake Shack to open in Downtown Cleveland December 12, 2018CLEVELAND- Attention ShackBurger fans! You’ll soon be able to get your Shake Shack classics in downtown Cleveland. The new, 4,055 square feet location […]
- When is MLB spring training 2019? Pitcher, catcher reporting dates for all 30 teams December 12, 2018December 12, 2018 12:41pm EST December 12, 2018 12:41pm EST MLB spring training will open before we know it. Here's everything to know about the […]
- 2019 NFL Draft early entries: Tracking which players are leaving college football December 12, 2018The 2018 college football season is in the books. With bowl season upon us, it's also the start of the upcoming NFL draft season. As such, a numb […]
- Why Narendra Modi's Ruling Party No Longer Looks Invincible in 2019 Indian Elections December 12, 2018Ayres is senior fellow for India, Pakistan, and South Asia at the Council on Foreign Relations, and is the author of Our Time Has Come: How India is M […]
Zim News: Live updates: 2019 National Budget statement.
NewsDay gives you live updates of the 2019 Budget proposal where Finance minister Mthuli Ncube delivers his maiden national budget statement in which he is expected to calm a spooked market and reassure the nation that the tanking economy can still be saved. The Budget comes at a time when prices of goods and services have gone up significantly while foreign currency stocks are declining, resulting in shortages of fuel and other basic commodities. Updates by Tinotenda Samukange. Veneranda Landa….