Related Tags 1100
- Who Will Win the EPT Prague €1,100 National? December 12, 2018We've reached the final day of the PokerStars European Poker Tour Prague €1,100 National with just six players vying for the €382,750 first prize […]
- Mexico estimates 1,100 migrants crossed border into US December 11, 2018Mexico City, Dec 12 : Some 1,100 migrants of the Central American caravan could have crossed into the US, according to Mexican government estimates. A […]
- Oops, A Man Was Charged Nearly $1,100 For His 1-Cent Whopper At Burger King December 11, 2018A man in California was just trying to take advantage of Burger King's penny Whopper deal (part of its Whopper Detour) when he got charged wayyyy […]
- Danilo Velasevic Leads Final Six in €1,100 EPT Prague National December 11, 2018The final six in the 2018 €1,100 EPT Prague National are all guaranteed €71,800 (~$81,301), but when play resumes tomorrow, they will all have eyes on […]
- A&M Organization helps provide Christmas for 1,100 kids on the Angel Tree December 11, 2018COLLEGE STATION, Tex. (KBTX) - This holiday season, the Salvation Army needs help providing a better Christmas to children in need and one local organ […]
- What does $1,100 rent you in Baltimore, today? | Hoodline December 10, 2018Curious just how far your dollar goes in Baltimore? We've rounded up the latest rental offerings via rental site Zumper to get a sense of what to […]
- Franklin Lakes Man Had 1,100+ Child Porn Files: Prosecutor December 10, 2018FRANKLIN LAKES, NJ — A township man was caught with more than 1,100 files of child pornography after authorities executed a search warrant at his home […]
- Burger King's 1-cent Whopper deal charges man nearly $1,100 December 10, 2018A California Burger King customer was shocked to see he was charged nearly $1,100 after trying to take advantage of Burger King’s penny Whopper Detour […]
- Troopers have responded to over 1,100 wrecks statewide since snow started falling December 10, 2018Troopers have responded to hundreds of crashes statewide since the snow started falling Sunday. The Richmond and Wytheville divisions had the most cra […]
PAGASA Weather update today | Issued at WEDNESDAY 11:00 AM November 21, 2018 | Philippines
Press Briefing: Tropical Depression “#SAMUEL ” Wednesday 11 AM, November 21, 2018
DOST-PAGASA Weather Specialist: Ariel Rojas
SEVERE WEATHER BULLETIN #18
FOR:Tropical Depression #SamuelPH
Tropical Cyclone: WARNING
ISSUED AT: 11:00 AM, 21 November 2018
TROPICAL DEPRESSION “SAMUEL” HAS ACCELERATED AND HAS MADE LANDFALL OVER ILOILO PROVINCE.
• “SAMUEL” has made landfall over Barotac Nuevo, Iloilo at 9:00 AM today.
• Tropical Cyclone Warning Signal (TCWS) #1 over Masbate (including Ticao island), Biliran and Leyte has been lifted.
• Moderate to heavy rains which may trigger flooding and landslides are expected over MIMAROPA, CALABARZON, Western Visayas, Aurora, Camarines Norte, Camarines Sur and Catanduanes. Residents of these areas, especially those living near or in river channels, low-lying and mountainous areas, are advised to take appropriate measures, coordinate with local disaster risk reduction and management offices, and continue monitoring for updates.
• Fisherfolks and those with small seacrafts are advised not to venture out over the areas under TCWS #1, as well as the northern and eastern seaboards of Luzon.
• “SAMUEL” may exit the Philippine Area of Responsibility (PAR) between tomorrow evening and Friday morning.
Location of eye/center: At 10:00 AM today, the center of Tropical Depression “SAMUEL” was estimated based on all available data in the vicinity of Leganes, Iloilo (10.8 °N, 122.6 °E)
Strength: Maximum sustained winds of 45 km/h near the center and gustiness of up to 65 km/h
Forecast Movement: Moving West Southwest at 40 km/h
• 24 Hour(Tomorrow morning): 230 km West Northwest of Puerto Princesa City, Palawan(10.6°N, 116.8°E)
• 48 Hour(Friday morning):645 km West Northwest of Puerto Princesa City, Palawan (OUTSIDE PAR)(11.1°N, 113.0°E)
TROPICAL CYCLONE WARNING SIGNAL
TCWS #1 (30-60kph expected in 36 hrs)
Romblon, southern Oriental Mindoro, southern Occidental Mindoro, Palawan including Calamian and Cuyo groups of islands, Northern Cebu, northern Negros Occidental, Guimaras, Iloilo, Capiz, Aklan, and Antique
The public and the disaster risk reduction and management council concerned are advised to take appropriate actions and watch for the next Severe Weather Bulletin to be issued at 2 PM today.
For more weather updates..
YOUTUBE: DOST-PAGASA WEATHER REPORT