- ‘I’m Sure People Have All Kinds of Labels on Me.’ Melinda Gates Reveals Why She Decided to Be Vulnerable in Her New Book April 22, 2019The philanthropist on the hardest story she chose to share, how she thinks about wealth and moreBelinda Luscombe
- Why This Wildly Successful ‘Jeopardy!’ Contestant Wants a New Star to ‘Take a Swing’ at His Record April 22, 2019"I’m rooting for James or anybody who can take a swing at that record"Cady Lang
- The WNBA Just Signed a Deal With CBS Sports That Will Nearly Double Its National TV Exposure April 22, 2019Minnesota Lynx vs. the Chicago Sky on May 25 will be the network's first gameDOUG FEINBERG / AP
- Earthquake in the Philippines Kills 3, Traps Several Others April 22, 2019At least 31 people remained unaccounted for at the collapsed Chuzon supermarketBULLIT MARQUEZ / AP
- All the Evidence That Daenerys Could Turn Out to Be the Mad Queen on Game of Thrones April 22, 2019Will Dany follow in her father's footsteps?Megan McCluskey
- This Chilling Game of Thrones Theory May Foreshadow a Major Flaw in Winterfell’s Battle Strategy April 22, 2019Potential spoilers aheadMegan McCluskey
- President Trump Drops Plan to Nominate Herman Cain to Federal Reserve Board April 22, 2019Opposition from Senate Republicans would have sunk his confirmation chancesAlister Bull / Bloomberg
- Denver Man Killed in Sri Lanka Bombings Was ‘Big-Hearted,’ Mother Says April 22, 2019The mother says she is working with the embassy to bring her son's body backAssociated Press
- Everyone on Game of Thrones Seems Convinced the Crypts Are Safe. Here’s Why They Might Be the Worst Place to Be April 22, 2019Warning: This post contains spoilers for Game of Thrones. As Jon and Daenery’s army prepared for the fight against the White Walkers in Season 8, Episode 2 of Game of Thrones, they decided to hide those who cannot or should not fight inside the Winterfell crypts. In fact, several characters spent plenty of time going…Eliana Dockterman
- Medicare Will Be Insolvent by 2026, Government Report Warns April 22, 2019Social Security is expected to declare a 1.8% cost-of-living increase for 2020ANDREW TAYLOR / AP
- Actor Ian Harding offers his Eagle Rock aerie for sale - Los Angeles Times April 22, 2019Actor Ian Harding offers his Eagle Rock aerie for sale Los Angeles TimesActor Ian Harding of "Pretty Little Liars" fame is ready to turn ov […]
- Game Of Thrones Actor To Take On The Dark Tower Next - LRM Online April 22, 2019Game Of Thrones Actor To Take On The Dark Tower Next LRM OnlineGame of Thrones has been a big part of many people's lives over the past several […]
- Judge Denies Motion On Juror Misconduct In Vetrano Case - CBS New York April 22, 2019Judge Denies Motion On Juror Misconduct In Vetrano Case CBS New York"The Young and the Restless" will honor the late actor Kristoff St. Joh […]
- Meet the Voice Actors of Mortal Kombat 11's Voice Cast - Twinfinite April 22, 2019Meet the Voice Actors of Mortal Kombat 11's Voice Cast TwinfiniteMortal Kombat 11's cast of characters are extremely diverse. Here are the […]
- 'Game of Thrones' actor Daniel Portman sets New York theater debut - Page Six April 22, 2019'Game of Thrones' actor Daniel Portman sets New York theater debut Page SixPortman will co-star with Gavin Jon Wright ("Black Watch […]
Top 10 Indian actors wife || Bollywood News Update
Please subscribe us and get the latest Bollywood News Update Alert daily.
Tollywood Stars are no less famous than the Bollywood stars. Also, Tollywood is the third most watched movie industry which has given us some of the most legendary actors of all times. Rajinikanth, Sridevi, Rekha all these actors started their career from Tollywood.
So, today we’re going to meet the wives of these Tollywood Actors who are beautiful in their own way. Also, these couples are very special.
1. Allu ArjunOne of the most famous stars of Tollywood Allu Arjun is now 35 years old. Born on 4th April 1983 in Chennai, this south star started his career in 2003 from the movie ‘Gangotri’ which became a big hit. He’s known for his romantic movies in South who got hitched in 2011 with Sneha Reddy who hails from Hyderabad.
Allu and Sneha met through common friends in a wedding. And according to Alu, it was love at first sight. Allu Arjun is the only South star should have more than 1 crore 20 lakh followers on Facebook. In 2016 Allu was the most searched actors on Google and bagged 42nd rank in the list of Indian Celebs in Forbes.
Allu is the nephew of the veteran actor Chiranjeevi, his mother is the sister of Nirmala Chiranjeevi. Allu is the cousin of Ramcharan Teja, another leading actor of Tollywood who is the son of Chiranjeevi. Allu and Sneha are blessed with two kids named Alu Ayaan and Allu Araha.
Chiranjeevi’s real name is Konidela Shiv Shankar Bara Prasad, who changed his name to Chiranjeevi because if his Mother before coming into the Film Industry, Chiranjeevi means Be alive forever.
Chiranjeevi got married to Ms. Surekha in 1980. Also, he is blessed with one son, Ramcharan Teja and two daughters Shushmita and Shreeja.
3. Ramcharan Teja
Ramcharan Teja is another known face in the Industry. His tremendous acting skills landed him in Bollywood, Teja worked with Priyanka Chopra in the movie ‘Janjeer’ in a leading role.
In June 2012, Teja married Upasana Kaminenni who is the daughter of the executive chairman of Apolo Hospitals. Also, Ramcharan Teja started his own Production house in 2016 by the name ‘Konnidela Production House’. Moreover, he’s the son of veteran actor Chiranjeevi.
Known for his history of hit movies in Tollywood Nagarjuna married Amala after being divorced in 1990 from his former wife Mrs. Laxmi. Also, h e has two children Naga Chaitanya, born out of his first marriage and Akhil Akinenni from his second wife Amala.
Another Leading actor of Tollywood, Vijay is known for his good looks and expressions. He got married in 1999 from a Sri Lankan resident Sangeeta Saranlingam. Also, he’s blessed with two kids Sanjay and Divya.
6. Ajith Kumar
Ajith Kumar got married to Shalini who was his co-star in the movie ‘Amarkalam’. He proposed to Shalini in 1999 and they both got married in 2000. Moreover, Ajith has two kids Anushka and Advik.
Actor Producer and television presenter Surya got married to his co-star Jyotika. After being in a relationship for many years Surya got married in 2006. Also, Surya and Jyotika are blessed with two kids Diya and Dev.
8. R Madhavan
Everyone is familiar with the charming looks of R Madhavan. He’s a part of many great movies like ‘Rehna Hai Tere Dil Mein’ ‘Rang de Basanti’ and ‘3 Idiots’ and many other South movies. Moreover, he got married to Sareeta Birje in 1999 in a love marriage. Madhavan has a son named Vedant Madhavan.
This south Indian actor has a successful career in Tollywood. He was seen in the Bollywood movie ‘Ranjhana’ against Sonam Kapoor which was a huge hit. Also, he’s famous for his ‘Kolaveri’ song. Dhanush married Rajinikanth’s daughter Aishwarya in 2004. Also, Aishwarya herself is an actor, dancer, singer, writer, and Entrepreneur.
10. Prithviraj Sukumaran
This actor’s good looks landed him in some great movies of Bollywood like ‘Ravan’ with Aishwarya Rai Bachchan and ‘Aiiyya’ with Rani Mukherjee. Also, he married Supriya Menon in 2011 and has a beautiful daughter.