Related Tags Live
- Herschend Enterprises Announces Formation Of Herschend Live August 15, 2018ATLANTA, Aug. 15, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- Herschend Enterprises CEO Andrew Wexler announced today the formation of a new operating company, Herschend Liv […]
- Uefa Super Cup Final LIVE: Real Madrid vs Atletico Madrid team news and build-up to tonight’s clash in Tallinn August 15, 2018A look at tonight's venue, the A. Le Coq Arena - also known as the Lillekula Stadium. The arena has a capacity of 15,000 and is the home of Veikk […]
- Tom Tugendhat 'changed nappy during live interview' August 15, 2018An MP says he recently changed his daughter's nappy during a grilling on BBC Radio 4's Today programme. Tom Tugendhat told the Politico webs […]
- Turkish lira crisis: Turkey raises tariffs on US goods, as markets slide – business live August 15, 2018Newsflash: Turkey’s president has held talks with German chancellor Angela Merkel. The two leaders agreed to strengthen their bilateral ties, accordin […]
- Women whose mothers live to the ripe old age of 90 are 25% more likely to reach the same milestone August 15, 2018They often say 'like father like son' - but when it comes to longevity, like mother like daughter is more accurate. Women whose mothers live […]
- From blue lipstick to Facebook Live, home shopping networks refine their pitch August 15, 2018WEST CHESTER, Pa. (Reuters) - The Home Shopping Network is getting an image makeover. A U.S. television network where shoppers can buy everything from […]
tamil news no lorry strike in tamilnadu tamil nadu lorry strike update tamil news live redpix
tamil nadu lorry strike news The indefinite strike by the lorry operators affiliated to the All India Motor Transport Congress (AIMTC) across the country to highlight removal of toll plazas on the national highways and other charter of demands commenced in the state on Friday.
The indefinite strike was to press the demands of reducing fuel price and for a uniform national pricing with quarterly revision, transparency and reduction in third party insurance premium.
Abolition of tax deduction at sources, rationalisation of presumptive income under Section 44AE of Income Tax Act were the other demands. The AIMTC also demanded the government to address the E-Way Bill operational issues, abolish direct port delivery scheme and streamline port congestion.in the meanwhile tamil nadu lorry owners federation have told the media that tamil nadu lorry owners will not take part in the indefinite strike , the also said, lorryies will run as usual in tamil nadu
chennai recent news,tamil nadu lorry strike news,tamil nadu lorry strike,tamil nadu news, lorry strike news in tamil, lorry strike
tamil news today
For More tamil news, tamil news today, latest tamil news, kollywood news, kollywood tamil news Please Subscribe to red pix 24×7 https://goo.gl/bzRyDm #tamilnewslive sun tv news sun news live sun news
red pix 24×7 is online tv news channel and a free online tv