• news update
  • Prophecy Update News Headlines – News That Matters – 7/10/18

• Prophecy Update News Headlines – News That Matters – 7/10/18

A fast-paced highlight and review of the major news stories and headlines that relate to Bible Prophecy and the End Times…

All the signs of the last days are converging at the same time. Bible Prophecy is happening right before our eyes and like birth pains, the predicted events are happening more frequently and more intently. Never, in the history throughout the world have so many forces, including economic, scientific, techno-logic, ecologic, cultural, geopolitical, moral, spiritual and religion, converged together to bring this world that’s already teetering over the edge into the abyss, to a point of no return. Jesus said when you see all these signs happening, know that I am near, even at the door.

For more in-depth studies, commentary, and analysis of Bible Prophecy and End Times events visit our web site www.prophecyupdate.com and sign-up for our free newsletter…

Comments

Matheus Salustiano says:

please people pray.. pray for Nigeria, pray for everything, I see the road getting darker

Lindsay James says:

all the headlines read like a masonic roster of fans. dang liars them all. LOL
    REPENT and know the truth, Jesus Christ is Lord and returning soon.

Ashton UK says:

Come lord Jesus …lord of lords and king of kings ❤️✝️❤️

Jody Banks says:

The story about the baby surviving in Montana for 8 hrs. Being abandoned made me cry so hard my soul hurt! Please come soon this place isn't fit for man nor beast . I'll pray for the return of our savior !

The Prodigal come home says:

Isaiah 17:1

Rapture cidal says:

That middle east peace plan will be the beginning of the tribulation so I would be telling and helping everyone I could get saved right now even if they hated me if I was you. And even as me I'm already trying. I suggest you do the same.

Gone to God says:

Jesus is near people. Just a few more hours. Pray for all as we all need Him close to our hearts. God bless.

itsalmostover says:

Ezekiel 38 39 war is at hand. Russia, Libya, Turkey, Iran, and other Muslim countries will declare war on Israel. And the Lord they God will defeat them all. He will cause them to turn their weapons upon themselves. And people will know that the Lord God is real, as well as his word.

Flo Float says:

In the end, it's about trust in a faithful God who knows what He is doing.

Stephen Teng says:

The Church was conceived at Pentecost in Acts, gestation was almost two thousand yrs, before the water bag burst on 23 Sept 2017 (Rev 12 : 1-2), but the birth of the Church (the rapture ) has not completed/happened yet. Virgo or the woman is still in the labour ward. Since the gestation took almost two thousand yrs, it is not possible for the birth to take place within a day. We still have few weeks or months to wait, until all believers ( fullness of the Gentiles ) are either ready for the Bridegroom Jesus or the last rapture candidate (until the Gospel is preached to the whole world ) is saved. Is the Bible not clear enough ?