Related Tags 31/7/2018
- Draft circular on removal of restriction on ITC refund on fabrics August 16, 201811. However, a manufacturer may have closing stock of finished goods and inputs as on 31.7.2018. A doubt has been raised as to whether input tax relat […]
- Instruction for Safety of Lockers in Banks August 10, 2018require in the light of the location etc.). As per inputs from Public Sector Banks (PSBs), during the last three financial years and for the period up […]
- Sack me now, CS Echesa dares Raila Odinga August 5, 2018I want to dare you Raila, if you have the appointing authority, come and sack me,” said Echesa. In an interview with Citizen TV on Tuesday (31/7/2018) […]
- Justice Siddiqui excuses himself from conference citing security threats August 3, 2018Due to issuance of a fresh show-cause notice dated 31-7-2018 by the honourable Supreme Judicial Council (SJC) due to which there are serious life thre […]
- Justice Siddiqui says receiving life threats August 3, 2018Due to issuance of a fresh show-cause notice dated 31-7-2018 by the honourable Supreme Judicial Council (SJC) and for the fact that there are serious […]
- Sierra Leone News: “School Yard” Football August 3, 2018For Le2,000 a ticket, I couldn’t ask for better price of admission to a surprisingly entertaining sporting event, and I definitely intend to return to […]
Perth’s edition of the Nine News weather update during “Australia Ninja Warrior on Channel Nine Perth; presented by Scherri-Lee Biggs.