• news update
  • NEWS UPDATE ON DACA STATUS REPORT !!!

• this video is an update on what is going on with DACA and America the truth is that Texas is getting ready to challenge the illegal executive order that was signed into sudo law by Barack Hussein Obama so we’re going to talk about this and more news.
    check out my website: www.rktnn.com

Donate via PayPal: http://donate-api.recorder.duapps.com/donate/UCepcLuOQNkWW0vmon4DenRg

Live stream your amazing moments via DU Recorder . Share games, movies, TV shows and matches with more people:
    Android: https://goo.gl/s9D6Mf
    iOS: https://goo.gl/nXnxyN

Comments

T. H. says:

I’m Latino and I say fuck daca deport them all
    Deport all the Mexicans Salvadorian Nigerians Jamaicans etc deport all them mutha fukas

OneOfYeshuasChosenWarriors says:

Preach on brother…especially this part about the truth about Obama and his lack of doing anything for the Black Americans.

blueskys1972 says:

I have that pen!! You can buy them on Amazon also.

jim dandy says:

Tomorrow isn't promise for noboby.

Rooster Gunn says:

DACA is Not A Law, DACA is Not an Executive Order, why does DACA exist?

blueskys1972 says:

I've already told my city if I find those people selling food on a corner without a license or permit, that's when I stop paying my business license, and this is when I will get an attorney and sue the city. You can't have two separate laws for people, they are selling something, making money, but do not have to pay any fees, any rent or licenses, no regulation. But, we Americans have to do all the above? I will sue the city, my city. I'm sure there will be a lot of people ready to join the lawsuit. If I lived in Los Angeles, I would be suing right now.

sonia jones says:

Randell I saw a video and the guy said that when it comes to the security of the USA 🇺🇸 President Donald Trump has the right to over ride anybody regardless of whoever they are. It doesn’t matter if they are Congress, Judges etc.

sonia jones says:

Mexicans like that because they think they are gonna take over the USA 🇺🇸 but wrong God got other plans. America will stand and so will Israel 🇮🇱. America will not be overtake but America will overtake. Just wait and see. God has already spoken.

The Flash new update says:

The Mexican liberal they have to go back home from mexico

blueskys1972 says:

Why are you moving to Michigan?