Related Tags Characters
- Granblue Fantasy Versus Logo and Relink’s Early Assets Possibly Reveal More Characters December 16, 2018The reveals of Granblue Fantasy Versus and Granblue Fantasy Relink have certainly sparked a lot of discussion among the franchise’s fanbase and those […]
- Days of Our Lives Characters We Hated Before We Loved Them December 16, 2018Tiffany Raiford is a lifelong Floridian, wife to my high school sweetheart and mother of four littles (two girls and boy/girl twins...no, they are not […]
- Granblue Fantasy Relink Director Talks Multiplayer, Playable Characters, And Possible PC Release December 16, 2018The story is set in Zega Grand, which made a little appearance in the main story. It was decided from the planning stages that the game would be set s […]
- 30 Fan Redesigns Of Avatar And Legend Of Korra Characters Better Than What We Got December 16, 2018Avatar: The Last Airbender and its sequel series The Legend of Korra have a very unique aesthetic. Pulling inspiration from several different Asian cu […]
- Famous Car Brands Imagined as Male or Female Anime Characters December 16, 2018Car people have debt, very few friends and weird personalities. Artist make no money, have even fewer friends and are usually covered in cat hair, whi […]
- The Actor Who Takes His Characters Home December 16, 2018Brian Tyree Henry moves as if he’s been here before. His character on Atlanta, the Donald Glover–led FX dramedy, is a reservoir of slow-unfolding gest […]
- Barry Jenkins: "'People in Korea don't want to watch black characters,' you can't say that anymore" December 16, 2018Academy Award winning writer and director of "Moonlight" Barry Jenkins and actor Stephan James sat down with me in Salon's studio recen […]
- Super Smash Bros.: 10 Most Powerful Ultimate Characters Only Experts Use (And 10 That Should Be Avoided) December 15, 2018Super Smash Bros. Ultimate has finally be released and players across the globe have had the chance to play the game and determine how the returning c […]
- 10 Awesome Comics With Trans Characters by Trans Creators December 15, 2018There have long been LGBT people involved in the comics medium. In Western (and more specifically American) Comics, we’ve seen comics for and by queer […]
Mortal Kombat 11 NEWS update: Characters revealed with new gameplay
MORTAL Kombat 11 fans can get ready for the release date by checking out these new gameplay images.
Mortal Kombat 11 has finally been announced by NetherRealm Studios.
The upcoming brawler was revealed at The Game Awards, alongside a brutal new trailer.
Mortal Kombat 11 was also given an April 23 release date in 2019, so there’s not actually that long to wait before it hits the shelves.
It’s coming to PS4, Xbox One and PC, plus in a surprise move, it will also appear on Nintendo Switch.
With the announcement done and dusted, the game’s Steam page has revealed fresh information about the upcoming brawler.
This includes new gameplay images (below), character information and pre-order bonuses.
Similar to Mortal Kombat XL, fans who pre-order the game will gain access to one of the classic boss fighters.
Last time it was Goro, while this time pre-order customers will be able to fight as Shao Kahn.
The Steam page also mentions a cast of new and returning characters, so there will be a few surprises.
Elsewhere, Mortal Kombat 11 is said to boast a brand new graphics engine.
“Mortal Kombat is back and better than ever in the next evolution of the iconic franchise,” the post reads.
“The all new Custom Character Variations give you unprecedented control to customize the fighters and make them your own.
“The new graphics engine showcasing every skull-shattering, eye-popping moment, brings you so close to the fight you can feel it.”
Mortal Kombat 11 gameplay will be fully revealed during a special event on January 17.