- Bijli Andolan reaches 4,000 villages: AAP - United News of India February 20, 2019Bijli Andolan reaches 4,000 villages: AAP United News of IndiaChandigarh, Feb 20 (UNI) The 'Bijli Andolan' mounted by the Aam Aadmi Party ( […]
- Close shave for family as tractor hits car - The Tribune February 20, 2019Close shave for family as tractor hits car The TribuneTheTribune: KHARAR: The family of Harpreet Singh, a resident of NRI Colony here, had a narrow e […]
- Can’t keep dosti above nation: Kejriwal to Sidhu - The Tribune India February 20, 2019Can’t keep dosti above nation: Kejriwal to Sidhu The Tribune IndiaTribune News *Service*. Amritsar, February 19. Delhi CM and AAP convener Arvind Kej […]
- Pulwama terror attack: Delhi markets observe bandh - India Today February 18, 2019Pulwama terror attack: Delhi markets observe bandh India TodayBusiness establishments in the national capital remained shut on Monday in response to […]
- cabinet ministers expose Capt-Badal bonhomie in Vidhan Sabha: Bhagwant Mann - Punjab News Express February 18, 2019cabinet ministers expose Capt-Badal bonhomie in Vidhan Sabha: Bhagwant Mann Punjab News ExpressCHANDIGARH: Aam Aadmi Party Sangrur Member of Parliame […]
Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) MP from Sangrur Bhagwant Mann took over the reins of the Punjab unit of the party on Wednesday, hitting out at rival Congress and Shiromani Akali Dal (SAD) straightaway.
Mann, who returned as the state unit chief after the AAP’s state core committee rejected his resignation, said the party will go all out and expose the two parties. “(Akali leader Parkash Singh) Badal and (chief minister) Amarinder Singh joined hands to target the AAP. We will focus on public-centric issues and defeat them. I will give my best to live up to the party’s expectations,” he said, expressing gratitude to the party for reposing its faith in him.
Mann, who took charge in the presence of Delhi deputy chief minister Manish Sisodia and several top state leaders of the party, said he was still hopeful of an alliance with like-minded parties for the forthcoming Lok Sabha elections. “We will present a viable alternative to the people and are in talks with the SAD (Taksali) and the Bahujan Samaj Party (BSP),” he said. Both he and Sisodia completely ruled out the possibility of tie-up with the Congress in Punjab or elsewhere.
The Sangrur MP had resigned from thepost of state chief on March 16, 2018, in protest agai #latestpunjabnews #punjabnews #latestpunjabupdate #news #latest #punjab #news #punjabinews #khaira #sukhpalkhaira #sukhpalkhairalive #khaira #khairalive #khairanews #bhagwantmannlatest @ #bhagwantmann