- Why the Mueller Report Shouldn’t Be the Final Word on Trump, Russia and Obstruction of Justice April 19, 2019There is much that future investigations could still uncoverJoyce White Vance
- The Mueller Probe Made Them Famous. They Plan to Keep Cashing In April 19, 2019Over the course of Mueller's secretive two-year investigation, a mix of online sleuths, Twitter activists and former Trump aides have cashed in on America's obsession with the story.Vera Bergengruen
- 5 Times the Mueller Report Showed Trump and His Associates Didn’t Tell the Truth April 19, 2019From the Trump Tower meeting to James Comey's firingRyan Teague Beckwith
- What Gun Control Advocates Should Learn from the NRA April 19, 2019Activist and author Igor Volsky argues for taking lessons from the gun lobby's successJoey Lautrup
- What a Watergate Expert Thinks of the Mueller Report April 19, 2019"I was just struck by how many echoes there were"Lily Rothman
- Robert Mueller Was Wrong. President Trump Can Be Indicted April 19, 2019According to a lawyer whose decades-old case was central to Mueller's decisionMartin London
- Senator Mitt Romney ‘Sickened’ by Level of Dishonesty Mueller Report Found in Trump Administration April 19, 2019Romney tweeted that it's "good news" Trump was not charged with wrongdoingAssociated Press
- Family Detention Centers Unused As President Trump Warns of a Crisis at the Border April 19, 2019More than 4,800 people crossed the border in a single day this weekNOMAAN MERCHANT / AP
- Don McGahn Emerged as a Key Player in the Mueller Report April 19, 2019McGahn's decisions during the Mueller probe are just one reason why he is likely to be viewed in hindsight as one of the pivotal players of Trump's first term.Tessa Berenson
- Elizabeth Warren Calls for House to Start Impeachment Proceeding Against President Trump April 19, 2019Warren was reacting on Twitter to the report by special counsel Robert MuellerAssociated Press
- Newsnight - 16/04/2019 - BBC News April 16, 2019Newsnight - 16/04/2019 BBC NewsWith Emily Maitlis. Are drug companies exploiting patients with rare diseases? […]
- European Parliament Approves Boost To Workers' Rights In Gig Economy - Eurasia Review April 16, 2019European Parliament Approves Boost To Workers' Rights In Gig Economy Eurasia ReviewThe European Parliament approved minimum rights for workers w […]
- This Earth Day, Beware Of Greenwashing – OpEd - Eurasia Review April 16, 2019This Earth Day, Beware Of Greenwashing – OpEd Eurasia ReviewBy Mallika Khanna*. This Earth Day, I'd like to warn you about “greenwashing.” That […]
- New Evidence Suggests Volcanoes Caused Biggest Mass Extinction Ever - Eurasia Review April 16, 2019New Evidence Suggests Volcanoes Caused Biggest Mass Extinction Ever Eurasia ReviewResearchers say mercury buried in ancient rock provides the stronge […]
- Trump: Fire That Top General Who's Pushing War With Russia! – OpEd - Eurasia Review April 16, 2019Trump: Fire That Top General Who's Pushing War With Russia! – OpEd Eurasia ReviewTrump needs to act quickly to get rid of the country's top […]
5 Mins 25 Headlines | 1PM News | News Updates | 16-04-2019 | 99TV Telugu
#news #newsupdates #headlines
The news of 99TV is daring, straight forward and biased only towards people.
Using its unparalleled infrastructure, 99TV has brought shows that were unprecedented in its genre. As a pioneer in infotainment, it has launched a series of game shows and interactive content.
Its hard-hitting news, frank questioning and result oriented analysis driven by its in-depth journalism have made it the agenda setter for the Telugu people.
►Subscribe to 99tv Telugu: https://www.youtube.com/99tvtelugu?su…
►Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/99tvtelugu
► Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/99tvtelugu